Saturday, April 28, 2012

And The Excitement Builds!

A quick note:  This will probably be a boring post for most, but I'm so excited, and it's the best way to keep from going crazy tomorrow.
In two days Emma and I will be heading for a glorious week (well, two weeks for her!) back in Missouri!!!  Every year around this time I go back to Mo, and the first weekend of May Mom and I go garage saling in Liberty because that's their time to have lots of neighborhood-wide sales :)  Every year Nick is hesitant to see us go, but every year I remind him that this is our "deer hunting" time, and he eventually understands how this is just as important to me, as hunting is to him (thank God!)

Along with garage saling, I am REALLY looking forward to getting to see a few wonderful women because it's been way too long since our last visit!  Monday after arriving "home" I am getting together with a high school/lifelong friend and we are taking our munchkins to the park to let them play, which could be interesting :)  Then on Tuesday evening I am getting together with a great friend of mine from college whom I haven't seen in over a year!  She has a little boy who is two months younger than Emma, so it's going to be fun to see them interacting!  Finally, before our big finale on Friday/Saturday, Mom and I are spending Wednesday in Kansas City at Union Station seeing a Titanic exhibit! 

So, now that you are thoroughly bored, how about a few more recent pics to liven things up!  Enjoy :)



No comments: