Monday, February 9, 2009

Exhaustion

So as you can tell by the title of this entry, I am feeling extremely tired and, not run down, but rather sluggish and grouchy. This past week was my first of student teaching (where I did no teaching :P) and it went very well. But, although I have been going to bed between 9 and 10 p.m. every night and don't get up until 6:30 a.m. I am so tired every day. This might be attributed to the long days I spend just sitting and observing in the class and such.

However, today was better because I got to actually help and work with the students when they were writing essays of Of Mice and Men, so that was nice. Believe it or not I think that the classes I am going to enjoy the most are my 6th hour (16 boys and 2 girls---La2) and my 7th hour (La3). Well, the Westminster Kennel Club Show is on so I had better go and watch it :) Ciao.

No comments: