Thursday, February 26, 2009

Responsibilities and Relaxation

Today I officially took over all of the responsibilities of a full-time teacher. Since last Wednesday I have had the Sophomores totally, and today I was handed over the Juniors as well. I figured I would be totally stressed today, but it went suprisingly well, even if the projector did die :) Tomorrow and the next week or two may be a different story as I know it's going to be busy! I have figured it up, and if we get our Spring Break (April 6-10), then I have 36 more days of teaching (not counting weekends) which means 7 more weeks of making lesson plans. Hopefully it goes quickly!

Nick is coming down this weekend which I am super excited for because he's not been here since before Thanksgiving. Well, my Xbox 360 is calling me, so I'd better answer :)

No comments: