Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Is Here!!!!!!





Ever since Emma has come home from my folk's house she's been having a rough time.....teething is to blame, I think. However, even though we have had some absolutely crappy evenings, can I tell you how much I love my baby girl, especially when she's not screaming bloody murder or biting my arm! Yes that's right....Emma bit me the other day for the first time. She was super pissed about something (not sure what because she's got a short fuse lately), and I was hugging her and trying to calm her down, when I feel this little pinch on my arm, and the little shit was biting me! Needless to say she learned real quick that "WE DO NOT BITE" and I learned to stay out of her way when she's pissed like she was.


Anyhow, yesterday I got off of work early so we decided to go to Vala's Pumpkin Patch. Just as we were heading out the door, it began to sprinkle, and continued to do so for the duration of our pumpkin patch trip. However, we still had a great time and I have included some pics at the end of this post of our trip there! Then today Nick and I took Emma to Bass Pro for a Halloween picture at their Charlie Brown pumpkin patch, and the photo turned out great! Will try and put one up here after I get it scanned into my computer. Next weekend will be a nice one also, as Mike and Mollie are coming down either Friday or Saturday to spend a few days, and Nick's 31st bday is Sunday :) Then Monday is Halloween, so I'm sure we'll be taking Emma somewhere this weekend for trick or treating in her Giraffe costume!


If you can't tell, Fall is my favorite time of year because we get to spend so much time with family and such! Nick's birthday is like the Kickoff to all sorts of greatness ahead :)



No comments: