Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happier Time are Coming

Lately I know I've been a little grouchier and and easier to get mad, and I hate show snappy I've been toward Nick. I am going to try and be happier and more upbeat and not so touchy because I think my mood affects Nick just as his does mine. Anyhow, I had been feeling sick for the past few days but am feeling better now, however, Emma's been running a fever since yesterday and I think she's getting an ear infection, so she's got a doctor's appt tomorrow at 5:45. Hopefully she'll get some medicine so she can get to feeling better. Friday after work I'm meeting Mom and Dad in Rock Port because Emma's going to stay with them for a week so Nick and I can have a chance to go bowhunting on the weekends. I'm hoping we both have great weather and that I get a deer (unlikely!). I will leave you with a picture of my girl enjoying some of her favorite food....spaghetti!!!!!!

No comments: