Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Great Outdoors

Nick and I got back from Grand Island around 2:30 this afternoon, after a weekend full of hunting and spending time with the family. Unfortunately, we didn't see any deer, so I didn't get a chance to get my first one. However, just getting to spend the time with Nick out in nature was worth walking miles, blisters on my feet, an aching back, and frostbitten (not really!) body parts! We still may get the chance to go bowhunting again before the year's up, so I'm crossing my fingers that this year will be my lucky one!

On a side note, I'm getting ready to head down to Missouri and get Emma tomorrow, and boy I can't wait!!!! We sure have missed her, and already have plans to take her to Vala's Pumpkin Patch next weekend, which I'm sure she'll love just as much as we do :)

No comments: