Saturday, October 8, 2011

Perspective

Well, Emma is down in Missouri right now having fun with Gma and Gpa Osborn :) She'll be staying with this this next week and I'll go get her next Monday. Mom's been wanting to watch her for a while and Nick and I have been wanting to go bowhunting, so we decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and let them watch her so we can go bowhunting :) However, I reallllllly miss her right now and wish I could love on her. There are a few blogs I read that are written by mothers who have lost their babies, and it really just puts everything into perspective for me. It's not that I don't think the world of Emma, because she's my life, but I think sometimes we all just need a reminder of how precious life is and how quickly it can be taken away. Even though she can be clingy and whiny sometimes, I wouldn't change our lives for the world, because she is our world. Man I miss this girl!

No comments: